To view a drawing in a project's Drawings tool on a Windows device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
- You are able jump from drawing to drawing by Clickping a blue sheet link.
- Search drawings by title or sheet number in search bar in upper right hand corner.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click the drawing you would like to view.
Click the Zoom in and Zoom out icons to increase and decrease the size of your drawing.
- You can also use the pinch gesture on a touch-enabled device (e.g. Microsoft Surface) to zoom in and out.
Use the Rotate Left and Rotate Right icons to rotate the drawing in 90-degree incriments. You can also use the rotate gesture on a touch-enabled device (e.g. Microsoft Surface) to rotate the drawing.
Click the Recenter icon after zooming in and out or moving the drawing around to view the full drawing.
Click the Layers icon to toggle the drawing markups the appear on the drawing between the Published and Personal layers.
Click the Recent icon to view drawings that you have accessed recently. Click the drawing title to jump to that drawing.
Click the Info icon to view drawing information including relevant dates, set information, and descipline.