To publish personal drawing markups so the whole team can reference them.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- You can only publish your own drawing markups.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your Windows device with a network or internet connection.
- Click the drawing you would like to add an item to.
- Markup a Drawing (Windows) or click the drawing markup you would like to publish.
- Click Publish.
- Changes are automatically saved, so you can exit the drawing when you're done.