To delete drawing markups in the Drawings tool on your Windows device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- 'Standard' users can only delete markups on their Personal layer unless otherwise configured.
- 'Admin' users can delete markups on the Published layer and their own Personal layer.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your Windows device with a network or internet connection.
- Click the drawing on which you want to delete a markup.
- Click the drawing markup you would like to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Changes are automatically saved, so you can exit the drawing when you're done.