To add an entry to the Weather Log in Procore's app for Windows 10.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can create as many observed weather conditions as needed.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool in the Procore app for Windows 10.
- Select the date for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Weather Log.
- Tap Edit ().
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
- Weather Delay: By default, the 'Weather Delay' checkbox will be unmarked. Tap the checkbox to indicate that there was a weather delay for the selected day.
- Sky: Add observations of the sky for the day.
- Temperature: Add the approximate temperature onsite.
- Average: Add the average temperature observed during the workday.
- Precipitation: Enter the observed precipitation for the day.
- Wind: Add the observed wind conditions for the day.
- Ground / Sea: Select the status of the ground or sea around the project from the menu.
- Calamity: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Attachments: Add a relevant photo by selecting from the following options:
- Camera: Take a photo with your device’s camera.
- Procore Photo: Add a photo from an existing album in your project's Photos tool.
- Picture: Add a photo from your device’s file explorer.
- File: Add a file from your device's file explorer.
- Issue: By default, the issue checkbox will be unmarked. Tap the Issue checkbox to indicate if the note is associated with an issue affecting the project.
- Location: Add a location by tapping No Location. Select a location from the menu and tap Apply to add that location to the entry.
- Tap Save ().