To add an entry to the Notes Log in Procore's app for Windows 10.
The Notes section tracks any additional issues that occurred throughout the day. This is a good place to enter miscellaneous items that don't necessarily fit in any of the other sections or tools provided. Tag notes as issues and run dedicated reports on them.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on a Procore app for Windows 10.
- Select the date for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Create New (+).
- Select Notes Log.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
- Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Attachments: Add a relevant photo by selecting from the following options:
- Camera: Take a photo with your device’s camera.
- Procore Photo: Add a photo from an existing album in your project's Photos tool.
- Picture: Add a photo from your device’s file explorer.
- Issue: By default, the issue checkbox will be unmarked. Tap the Issue checkbox to indicate if the note is associated with an issue affecting the project.
- Location: Add a location by tapping No Location. Select a location from the menu and tap Apply to add that location to the entry.
- Tap Save or Save & New to create another entry.