To add an entry to the Manpower Log in Procore's app for Windows 10.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
'Read only' and above permissions on the Directory tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on the Procore app for Windows 10.
- Select the date for which you want to create a new entry
- Tap Create New (+).
- Select Manpower Log:
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
- Notes: Enter any relevant notes to describe the entry.
- Attachments: Add a relevant photo by selecting from the following options:
- Camera: Take a photo with your device’s camera.
- Procore Photo: Add a photo from an existing album in your project's Photos tool.
- Picture: Add a photo from your device’s file explorer
- Location: Add a location by tapping No Location. Select a location from the menu and tap Apply to add that location to the entry.
- Cost Code: Add a relevant cost code to the entry from the drop-down menu.
- Contact / Company: Add a relevant Contact or Company from the drop-down menu.
- # Hours: Enter the number of hours the workers from the company were on site for the day.
- #Workers: Enter the number of workers from the company who were onsite for the day.
- Tap Save or Save & New to create another log entry.