To add an entry to the Equipment Log in Procore's app for Windows 10.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Manage any equipment added to this log by viewing the Equipment list in the Equipment page of the Admin tool (Note: Requires Admin permissions on the Admin tool).
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool in the Procore app for Windows 10.
- Select the date for which you want to create a new entry
- Tap Create New (+).
- Select Equipment Log:
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
- Equipment Name: Enter the name of the equipment.
- Notes: Enter any relevant notes to describe the entry.
- Attachments: Add a relevant photo by selecting from the following options:
- Camera: Take a photo with your device’s camera.
- Procore Photo: Add a photo from an existing album in your project's Photos tool.
- Picture: Add a photo from your device’s file explorer
- Location: Add a location by tapping No Location. Select a location from the menu and tap Apply to add that location to the entry.
- Cost Code: Add a relevant cost code to the entry from the drop-down menu.
- Inspected: By default, the Inspected check box will be unmarked. Tap the checkbox to indicate that the equipment was inspected that day.
- Inspection Time: Enter the time the equipment was inspected by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu.
- # Hours Operating: Enter the number of hours the equipment was operating.
- # Hours Idle: Enter the number of hours the equipment was idle.
- Tap Save or Save & New to create another entry.