To upload files and folders from your local computer to Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, Android devices, iOS devices, or the OS X operating system.
- Procore Sync is only usable by users with 'Admin' permissions on a given project's Documents tool.
- If you are using Procore Drive for Documents, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade to Procore Sync.
- Open the synced "Procore" folder in your computer's file browser.
- Navigate to the folder within the project's folder into which you want to upload files.
- Drag-and-drop the files from your computer into this folder.
These files will now be automatically uploaded to Procore in the project and folder specified.