To upload files and folders from your local computer to Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, Android devices, iOS devices, or the Mac OS X operating system.
- Procore Sync is only usable by users with 'Admin' permissions on a given project's Documents tool.
- The Windows operating system has certain limitations for file names that could prevent files from successfully uploading:
- A file path limitation of 260 characters. See How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Filenames cannot contain special characters. See Why are some files missing after downloading from Procore Sync?
- Procore Sync cannot upload individual files that are more than 5GB in size.
- Open the synced "Procore" folder in your computer's file browser.
- Navigate to the folder you want to upload files to.
- Drag-and-drop the files from your computer into this folder.
These files will now be automatically uploaded to Procore in the project and folder specified.