This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To sync files from multiple projects to your computer using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, Android devices, iOS devices, or the OS X operating system.
- Procore Sync is only usable by users with 'Admin' permissions on a given project's Documents tool.
- If you are using Procore Drive for Documents, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade to Procore Sync.
You are able to see and then select any project you have access to in Procore.
- In Procore Sync, select the Projects tab.
- Click Add Project.
- Select the project that you want to sync with your computer.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the folders you want to sync.
- Click the Sync Project button to begin syncing the selected project.
Note: To sync more projects, click the Sync Project and Add Another button and follow the steps above.