This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To stop syncing files from your computer to Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, Android devices iOS devices, or the OS X operating system.
- Procore Sync observes the same user access permissions as the Procore web application. For example, to upload objects to the Documents tool, you must have 'Admin' level permissions on the Documents tool.
- If you are using Procore Drive for Documents, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade to Procore Sync.
- Unsyncing files or folders will not delete them from your device or Procore. See Delete Files Using Procore Sync.
- Launch Procore Sync on your device by clicking the Procore icon in your system task tray.
Stop Syncing Individual Folders or Files
- In the "Account" tab, navigate to the company and project that you want to stop syncing files or folders.
- Unmark the checkboxes next to the particular files or folders you want to stop syncing.
- Click Sync.
- Click OK.
Stop Syncing All Files and Files and Folders From Procore
- Click the "Settings" tab.
- Click Unlink Procore.
- Click OK.