To delete files from Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, Android devices, iOS devices, or the OS X operating system.
- Procore Sync can only be used by users with 'Admin' permissions on a project's Documents tool.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Open the synced "Procore" folder in your computer's file browser.
- Navigate to the folder within the project's folder in which you want to delete files.
- Delete the files from this folder.
These files will now be automatically deleted from Procore in the project and folder specified.