ImportantThe Procore Sync application will be discontinued on September 30, 2022, after which you will no longer be able to use this application. We will continue to support the application until that date. For additional information, please refer to Procore Sync: End of Support for the Procore Sync Application or reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To add folders to a project's Documents tool in Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Open the synced folder titled "Procore" in your computer's file browser.
- Open the folder you want to add subfolders within.
- Right-click within the white space of the folder and click New Folder (or Create/Add Folder, depending on your computer's variance).
- Enter a name for the folder.
- Click outside of the folder name to save.
- This folder will now be automatically uploaded to Procore in the project and folder specified.