To add folders to Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, Android devices, iOS devices, or the OS X operating system.
- Procore Sync can only be used by users with 'Admin' permissions on a project's Documents tool.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Open the synced "Procore" folder in your computer's file browser.
- Navigate to the folder within the project's folder into which you want to create subfolders.
Note: Any folders you create at the project folder level will not be synced with Procore. You will need to create folders within the project's folder.
- Right-click within the white space in the folder.
- Click Add Folder or your computer's variance (e.g. New Folder).
- Give your folder a name.
- Click Enter on your keyboard, or click away from the folder name to save.
- This folder will now be automatically uploaded to Procore in the project and folder specified.