Procore Sync is a Windows 7 and above application that installs a "Procore" folder onto your computer. You can access, edit, and save files that will sync with the Procore Documents tool, all from the convenience of your Windows File Explorer. Tasks such as saving an attachment from Microsoft Outlook into Procore are now only a right-click away.
- Required User Permissions:
- Procore Sync is only usable by users with 'Admin' permissions on the Documents tool in a specific project in Procore.
- Fast uploads and downloads
- Drag and drop
- Create folders and sub-folders to centralize your project's document storage
Procore Sync vs. Procore Drive
- Procore Drive is a desktop application that must be open and running to support file management in Procore Documents tool.
- Procore Sync runs in the background and embeds itself into a user’s file explorer, requiring no additional user interface.
- Procore Sync only focuses on Project level Documents. Procore Drive interacts with Documents, Photos, Schedule, and Email.
- You can run both applications, but it is strongly recommended that you only use one.
|Check Out/In a File|
|Delete a Folder/File|
|Lock/Unlock a Folder/File|
|Open and Save Files|
|Rename a File|
|Rename a Folder|
|Track/Untrack a File|
|Upload Files into a Folder|
|Can be managed in|
|Add/Edit a Description to a Photo|
|Create an Album|
|Open/View a Photo|
|Rename an Album|
|Upload Photos to an Album|
|Integrate an Asta Powerproject Schedule|
|Integrate a Microsoft Project 2013 Schedule|
|Integrate a Microsoft Project 2010 Schedule|
|Integrate a Primavera P6 Schedule|
|Run on a Terminal Server|
|Drag and Drop Items|
|Drag and Drop Microsoft Outlook Attachments|
|Is currently supported by Procore|