To close an observation on an iOS mobile device so that all responsible parties know that that the work has been completed and accepted.
Once you have been assigned an observation, you will get an email containing all relevant details you will need to complete the work associated with resolving the issue. Once you have completed the work, you will log into Procore on a computer or mobile device to change the status to "Ready for Review," telling the creator that he or she can now review the completed work. This article details how to complete the action on an iOS mobile device.
When the ball is in your court on a observation, you will get an email notifying that you are required to respond.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Observations tool.
- Tap the Observation on which you wish to close.
- Tap Change Status to notify the observation's creator that the work has been accepted. Additionally, you can Add a Comment without changing the status to provide or request additional details.
- Change the status by tapping the status and selecting the desired status (e.g. Closed).
- Add optional comments in the Description field.
- Add optional photos by clicking the Add Photos link and selecting photos from your device's library or tap Take Photo to take a new photo and attach it.
- Tap Update to close the observation and send an email to responsible parties notifying them of your response.