To edit information on a timesheet in the project's Timesheets tool from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
Required User Permission:
- To edit any timesheet, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Timesheets tool.
- To edit a timesheet that you created, 'Standard' level permission or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- If changes are made to a signed timesheet entry, an "Edit Timecard?" warning message will appear stating that the signature will be removed. The newly edited timecard entry will need to be re-signed by the employee.
- Navigate to the Timesheets tool on your iOS device.
- Navigate to the desired date.
- Tap the timesheet you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the timecard entry you want to edit.
- Tap any of the following fields to modify the information:
- Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).
- Optional fields can be enabled/disabled in the Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Sub Job: Select from the drop-down menu the sub job associated with the time entry.
- Cost Code*: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are a Company Admin, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Set Default Cost Types.
- Location: Select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- Start Time*: Select the time the user began working.
- Stop Time*: Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
Note: If you are a Company Timecard Admin, you can add custom time types to this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timecard for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap to enter additional comments that will show in the timecard entry.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Submit.