To create a timesheet on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Timesheets tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Timesheets tool.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a timesheet.
- Tap Create New ().
- Tap Create New Timesheet.
- Tap to select the crew or employee(s) for whom you want to create a timesheet.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Add Line next to the employee's name to enter the desired information into the timesheet.
- Tap any of the following fields to modify the information:
- Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).
- Optional fields can be enabled/disabled in the Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Sub Job: Select from the drop-down menu the sub job associated with the time entry.
- Cost Code*: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are a Company Admin, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Set Default Cost Types.
- Location: Select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- Start Time*: Select the time the user began working.
- Stop Time*: Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
Note: If you are a Company Timecard Admin, you can add custom time types to this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timecard for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap the field to enter additional comments that will show in the timecard entry.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Submit.