To add a crew to a timesheet on your iOS mobile device.
Procore's Timesheets tool is integrated with the Crews tool, which enables users to leverage existing groups of laborers organized into "crews" when creating a timesheet. This allows for faster and more accurate Timesheet creation.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Timesheets tool.
- 'Read-only’ or higher level permissions on the Crews tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Timesheets tool on your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a timesheet.
- Tap the + icon.
- Tap Create New Timesheet.
- Under the Crews tab, tap the name of the crew you want to add to the Timesheet.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Add Line next to each crew member's name to enter the desired information into the timesheet, or tap Bulk Enter to enter timesheet information for the entire crew.
Note: Information entered in Bulk Time Entry will apply to ALL timecard entries on a timesheet.
- Tap any of the following fields to modify the information:
- Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).
- Optional fields can be enabled/disabled in the Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Sub Job: Select from the drop-down menu the sub job associated with the time entry.
- Cost Code*: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Manage Time Tracking Settings.
- Location: Select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- Start Time*: Select the time the user began working.
- Stop Time*: Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select from the drop-down menu the amount of time taken for a lunch break. Select from the following options:
- The amount of time selected will be subtracted from the Total Time.
- This field will only be available if Start Time and Stop Time is enabled.
- 0 min (Default)
- 30 min
- 45 min
- 60 min
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types to this list. See Manage Time Tracking Settings for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap the field to enter additional comments that will show in the timecard entry.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Submit.