To use the search and filter options to locate items in the project level Submittals tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the Submittals tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
Search for a Submittal
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Type a keyword or phrase in the Search box or tap Code Scan to scan a printed QR code that is linked to a specific location on site. This will pull up all the submittals associated with that location.
Procore searches the following fields for matches:
- Navigate to the Submittals tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap Filters ().
- Tap one or more of the following options to set the desired filters:
- Group By:
- Spec Section
- Revisions: Tap one the following filter options:
- All Revisions
- Only Current Revisions (Default).
- Status. Tap one of the following filter options:
- Location: Tap to select a location.
- Ball-in-Court: Tap to select a responsible party.
- Responsible Contractor: Tap to select a responsible contractor
- Specification Section: Tap to select a relevant specification section.
- Group By:
- Tap Apply.
Note: To clear the filters at any time, tap Reset All Filters.