To view a specification section in the project's Specifications tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Specifications tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the company and project in which you wish to view specifications.
- Tap the Specifications tool from the Tool list.
- Tap the division under which you would like to view sections.
- Tap the specification section you wish to view.
- Swipe through the specification section by swiping up on your iOS device, or view the information explained below.
Tap information to display information about the spec section you're viewing. Tap it again to hide the information. This information includes the following:
- Revision number: This number denotes the most recent to oldest revision issues for a particular spec section. Spec sections are usually ordered numerically and/or alphabetically.
- Issued Date: This is the date the spec section was issued to the GC.
- Received Date: This is the date the GC received the spec section.
- Set: This is the set into which the spec section displayed was uploaded.
Tap the Share to email the spec section to another member of the project's Directory. See Email Specifications (iOS).
Tap Search to search the current specification section for key words. See Search Contextually within Specifications (iOS).