To view and attach files to a site diary from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Additional Information: You can attach a file to the following registers on an iOS device:
- Safety Violations
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date to which you want to add an attachment.
- Tap the register you want to add an attachment to.
- Tap an already existing entry or tap + to create a new entry
- Tap Add Attachment and select one of the following options:
- Take photo: This will open your camera application so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Choose from library: This will take you to the photos in your device's library as well as photos from Procore's Photos tool. You can then select an image to add to the entry.
- Files: This will take you to saved and downloadable items available on your mobile device.
- Optional: Use the toolbar to add markups or edits to the attachment.
- Tap Save.