To add an entry to the Notes Register on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Site Diary tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Notes.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information:
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
Issue: By default, the issue button will be set to No. Tap the Issue button if the note being added is about an issue affecting the project.
Location: Select a location from the menu. Tap a tiered location to pull up any sub locations. Tap Add to add that location. You may also tap QR in the top right to scan a location's QR code if a team member has Generated Location QR Codes for the jobsite.
Add Photo: Tap the Add Photo button. Select Choose from library to select a photo from your device's photo library. Select Take Photo to take a new photo using your device's camera.
- Tap Save.