To create RFIs on a drawing in the Drawings tool on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Drawings tool.
'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's RFIs tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the drawing you want to add an RFI to.
- In the markup toolbar, tap the shape or line you want to represent the RFI (e.g. Cloud or Arrow). See Mark up a Drawing (iOS).
- Place the markup shape or line on the drawing.
- Tap Link.
- Tap Link an RFI.
- Tap the + icon.
- Enter the appropriate information into the RFI form. See Create RFIs (iOS).
- Tap Save.
- To publish the RFI markup, select the hand icon, tap the markup, and tap Publish. See What is the difference between personal and published drawing markups?