To close an RFI from an iOS mobile device.
Users with 'Admin' level permission can change an RFIs 'Status' to Closed at any time. This indicates the RFI needs no other action.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's RFIs tool.
- Complete the steps in Create an RFI.
- Additional Information:
- You can close an RFI whether or not it has any responses.
- After you close an RFI, you are NOT permitted to add questions or responses.
- If you want to reopen a closed RFI at a later time, see Reopen an RFI.
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the RFI you want to close out.
- Tap Edit.
- Under the subject of the RFI, tap Closed.
Note: If you have not selected an official response to the RFI, Procore will ask if you would like to close the RFI without choosing an official response.
Note: When you close an RFI, the assignee and members of the distribution list will be notified via email.
- Tap Save.