To view a punch item on an iOS mobile device.
Punch items are project-specific and will be listed in the project's Punch List tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To view a punch list item marked 'Private' and the contents of the 'Change History', 'Admin' level on the project's Punch List tool.
- To view a punch list assigned to a colleague who works for your company (including Punch List items marked as 'Private'), 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' permission on the project's Punch List tool and you must be granted the 'View Private Punch List Items Assigned to Users Within Same Company' granular permission. See "Grant Granular Permissions in a Permission Template" in the See Also section.
- If you are an Assignee and/or a member of the Distribution List, 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Punch List allows you to:
- Email and export a punch list item as a PDF.
- Respond to any punch list item to which you've been assigned.
- View the General, Related Items, and Emails tabs on punch list items.
Note: Private punch list items can also be made visible to 'Standard' users.
- For punch list items not marked 'Private', 'Read-only' level permission on the project's Punch List tool allows you to:
- View the General, Related Items, Emails, and Change History tabs of public punch list items.
- View punch list items marked 'Private' when you are a member of the item's Distribution List and/or granted the granular permission specified above.
- View the number of changes made to the punch list item.
Note: You cannot view the detailed changes in the punch list item or edit the punch list item.
- Navigate to the project's punch list tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the item you want to view.
This reveals the item's general information as well as the item's activity feed.