Also available on
To delete individual or multiple photos from Procore's Photos tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Photos tool.
- Anything you delete will be moved to the Photos tool Recycle Bin; the Recycle Bin is only available on Procore's web application and cannot be accessed from a mobile device. If you delete a photo by accident, you can navigate to the tool's Recycle Bin to restore the deleted photo(s). See Retrieve a Photo from the Recycle Bin.
- Navigate to the Photos tool on an iOS mobile device.
Delete an Individual Photo
- Tap the Timeline or Album sub tab to locate the photo you want to delete.
- Tap the photo you want to delete.
- Tap Info ().
- Tap Delete.
Bulk Delete Photos
- Tap the Album sub tab.
- Tap the Album containing the photos you want to delete.
- Tap Select.
- Tap the photos you want to delete.
- Tap Delete ().
- Confirm your decision to delete the selected photos.