To add a location to an existing photo on a iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool.
- Tap the Timeline or Album subtab to locate the photo to which you want to add a location.
- Tap the photo the desired photo.
- Tap Location ().
- Tap the location you want to associate with the photo, or tap QR to scan a location code.
- Optional: Tap the sub location you want to add.
- Tap Use.
Note: This action automatically saves the location to the photo.