To edit basic information about an observation on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Observations tool.
- 'Standard' level users can edit observations they have created.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Observations tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the observation you want to edit.
- Tap Edit
- Tap into a field to make any changes
Note: See Create an Observation for descriptions of each field.
- Tap Save.