To edit basic information about an observation on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Observations tool.
- 'Standard' level users can edit observations they have created.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Observations tool.
- Tap the Observation you want to edit in the left pane.
- Tap Edit in the top right.
- Change any editable field, as desired.
(Note: See Create an Observation for descriptions of each field.)
- Tap Save to save your edits.