To view My Time entries on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or higher on the company's Timecard tool.
- The Timecard tool must be enabled on the company level to see My Time on your projects.
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a timecard entry in the Daily Log for that day on both the web application and the mobile device.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the My Time tool from an iOS device.
- Tap one of the following subtabs:
- All: This view displays all of your My Time entries.
- Today: This view displays your My Time entries for the current day.
- Pay Period: This view displays your My Time entries for the current pay period.