To enter a time entry in the My Time tool on an iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the company's Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- You must be marked as an employee of your company to see My Time as an option on your project. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a time entry in the Daily Log, Company Timecard, and if Timesheets is enabled, Project and Company Timesheets tools.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to your project's My Time tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the plus (+) icon.
- Enter the following information:
- *Date: Enter a date for the time entry.
- Cost Code: Select the appropriate cost code for the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Manage Time Tracking Settings.
- Time Type: Select the type of pay being entered.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types and/or exclude time types in this list. See Manage Time Tracking Settings for more information.
- Billable: Select whether the entry is billable or not.
- Description: Enter a more detailed description for the time entry.
- If the Timesheets tool is enabled, the following fields will be available:
Note: An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- *Project: Select the project you are currently working on.
- Sub Job: Select the sub job associated with the time entry.
- Location: Select the location where the work is being performed.
- *Start Time: Enter or Select the time the user began working.
- *Stop Time: Enter or Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select the amount of time taken for a lunch break.
- Add Line: Click this option to create extra line items on a time entry.
- Tap Save.