To enter a time entry in the My Time tool on an iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or higher on the company's Timecard tool.
- The Timecard tool must be enabled at the Company level to see My Time on your projects.
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a timecard entry in the Daily Log for that day on both the web application and the mobile device.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to your project's My Time tool.
- Tap the plus (+) icon.
- Enter the following information:
- Date: Enter a date for the time entry.
- Billable: Select whether the entry is billable or not.
- Cost Code: Select the appropriate cost code for the time entry.
Note: If you would like to edit the project's cost codes, have your company's Procore administrator Add and Edit Project Cost Codes.
- Time: Select the amount of time the entry is for and whether it counts ar Regular, Overtime, or Vacation time.
- Description: Enter a more detailed description for the time entry.
- Tap Save.