To edit a meeting item in a meeting from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Tap the meeting containing the meeting item you want to edit.
- Tap the meeting item you want to edit.
- Tap into a field to edit the appropriate information. For information on these fields, see Add a Meeting Item (iOS)
- Tap Save.