ObjectiveTo add business items that will be discussed in the meeting.
In Procore, a meeting item (a.k.a., an 'agenda item') is single, distinct topic on a meeting agenda. If you are facilitating a meeting using Procore's Meetings tool, you can add categorized or uncategorized meeting items to any meeting that you create.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Meetings tool.
- If you want to organize your meeting items into a specific category, you must first create a category. See Create a Meeting Category. If you do not create or specify a category for a meeting item, it is placed into the 'Uncategorized Items' area by default.
- Additional Information:
- Meeting items are automatically numbered in the order that they are created.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the meeting you want to add an item to.
- Tap Add Line.
- Tap a field to enter the following information:
- Title: Enter a description for the new business item.
- Due Date: Use the calendar to set a due date for the item.
- Status: Set the status as 'Open,' 'On Hold,' or 'Closed' so responsible parties know whether or not action needs to be taken. The default setting for a new business item is 'Open.'
- Category: Select the category for your business item. This field will default to the category you created the item under, or it will default to 'Uncategorized.'
- Assignment: Select the person(s) to designate responsibility for the item.
- Description: Write a description for the business item that describes the item in fuller detail than the title.
- Minutes: Enter any minutes.
Note: This field only shows if the meeting is in Minutes mode.
- Add Attachment: Attach any relevant files or photos.