To create an observation from the Locations tool using an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the Observations tool.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Scan a QR code. See Scan a Location QR Code.
Tap Select Location.
- Select the location you want to create an observation from.
- Tap Use to confirm the selected location.
Note: Any items that have been associated with this location are listed under their respective tools.
- Under Observations, tap Create Observation at <location>.
- Select an observation template.
Tap + Create Without Template.
- Select the type for the observation.
- Tap into the fields to fill out the appropriate information. See Create an Observation (iOS).
- Tap Save.