To create a punch list item from the Locations tool on your mobile iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the Punch List tool.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool using your iOS mobile device.
- Scan a QR code. See Scan a Location QR Code.
Tap Select Location.
- Select the location you want to create a punch list item from.
- Tap Use to confirm the selected location.
Note: Any items that have been associated with this location are listed under their respective tools.
- Under Punch List, tap Create Punch at <location>.
- Tap a category to generate a punch template, or tap +Create Punch Without a Template.
- Tap into the fields to enter the appropriate information. See Create a Punch List Item (iOS).
- Tap Save.