To scan a location QR code to view all items associated with that location.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on one or more of the following tools: Inspections, Observations, Punch List, or Submittals.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool on an iOS device.
- Point the camera at a Procore-generated location QR code to scan it.
Note: Procore will scan the code and redirect you to the results automatically.
- View the items associated with the location.
- From this view, you can choose from the following actions:
- Tap an item to view its details.
- Tap View More to view a list of all items linked to the location.
- Tap Create for the item you want to create. For example, to create a new observation for the location 'Building 1', tap Create Observation at Building 1.