To scan a location QR code to view all items associated with that location.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the Punch List and Observations tools.
- If you do not have 'Admin' permissions on the tools displayed, you will also need permissions to view the specific punch items or observations.
- Scanning a QR code will display the following items associated with the location:
- Punch List
- Navigate to the project's Location tool on an iOS device.
- Tap Select Location.
- Tap QR in the top-left of the screen.
- Point your camera at a Procore-generated location QR code.
Note: Procore will scan the code and redirect you to the results automatically.
- Tap Use next to the location you want to add.
Note: This will reveal the top three items associated with location.
- Tap an item to view its details, or click View (#) more to view a list of all the items linked to the location.