To create a punch list item from the Locations tool on your mobile iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above on the Punch List tool.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool from your iOS device.
- Tap Select Location or Scan a Location QR Code.
- Tap your desired location.
Note: This reveals a list of items associated with your selected location.
- Tap Create Punch under the list of punch items.
- Tap a category to generate a punch template, or tap +Create Punch Without a Template.
- Tap into the fields to enter the appropriate information.
- Tap Save.