To perform an inspection on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Inspections tool.
- Tap the inspection you would like to perform.
- Scroll to the desired inspection items section.
- As you perform your inspection, mark the items/sections as Pass/ Safe () or Fail/ At Risk (), or N/A () by tapping the appropriate status (see image below).
- Add comments and attachments by tapping the inspection item's title once and adding comments or photos.
Note: Any changes you make to this page will be automatically saved.
- As you perform the inspection, the percentages at the top of the page will tell you how many of your items have the status Pass/ Safe, Fail/ At Risk, or N/A.