To perform an inspection on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you want to perform.
- As you perform your inspection, mark the item with the appropriate response.
Note: Some inspection items may require you to choose from the responses Pass/ Safe , Fail/ At Risk , or N/A by tapping the appropriate status. Other inspection items may require you to tap Select a Response and choose from a list of multiple choice options (see image below).
Note: Tapping Select Response will show a list of predefined responses assigned to the item (see image below). Tap the appropriate response.
- Optional: Add comments and attachments by tapping the inspection item's title.
- Tap into the inspection item.
- Tap the Attachment icon to add a file, or tap into the text box to add a comment.
Note: Any changes you make to this page will be automatically saved.