To perform an inspection on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Inspections tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you would like to perform.
- Scroll to the desired inspection items section.
- As you perform your inspection, mark the item with the appropriate response.
Note: Some inspection items may require you to choose from the responses Pass/ Safe (), Fail/ At Risk (), or N/A () by tapping the appropriate status. Other inspection items may require you to tap Select a Response and choose from a list of multiple choice options (see image below).
Note: Tapping Select Response will show a list of predefined responses assigned to the item (see image below). Tap the desired response.
- Add comments and attachments by tapping the inspection item's title once and adding comments or photos.
Note: Any changes you make to this page will be automatically saved.
- As you perform the inspection, the percentages at the top of the page will tell you how many of your items have the status Conforming (), Not Conforming (), or Not Applicable ().