To add photos to an inspection item on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Inspections tool.
- Tap the inspection to which you would like to add photos.
- Tap the information icon on the inspection item to which you want to add photos.
- Tap Photo.
- Choose from the following options:
- Choose from Library: Tap this option to select and attach an existing photo from your local device.
- Take photo: Tap this photo to take a new photo and attach it to the item.
- Your changes are automatically saved.