To edit a project level form's information from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level users on the Project Level Forms tool
- 'Standard' level users can edit the information of forms they have created.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Project level Forms tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the form that you want to edit.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Info.
- Tap one or more of following options to edit the form's information:
- Privacy: Tap the toggle to the ON position to mark the form as private. Forms marked as private will only be visible to the form's creator and 'Admin' level users on the project's Forms tool.
- Name: Tap the field to edit the form's name.
- Description: Tap the field to edit the form's description.
- Tap Save.