To view multiple drawing areas in the drawing log of your iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- In order to see the Areas button, you will need to have Drawings by Area configured on your Procore account. To enable and configure, navigate to your computer or laptop, and follow the directions in these articles:
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your iOS device.
- In the top right of the page, click Areas.
- Select which area you would like to view. (Note: Once you do this, you will be shown only drawings related to that area.)