To delete drawing markups in the Drawings tool on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- 'Standard' users can only delete markups on their Personal layer unless otherwise configured. To allow 'Standard' users to delete markups on the public layer, see Configure Advanced Settings: Drawings under Allow Standard Level Users to Delete Published Markup.
- 'Admin' users can delete markups on the Published and Personal layer.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your iOS device with a network or internet connection.
- Search and filter for the drawing you would like to add an item to.
- Tap the drawing.
- Tap the drawing markup you would like to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Changes are automatically saved, so you can exit the drawing when you're done.