To create Observations on a drawing in the Drawings tool on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' and above on the Project level Drawings tool.
- 'Standard' and above on the Project level Observations tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the drawing to which you want to add an observation.
- In the markup toolbar, tap the shape or line you want to add to the drawing. See Mark up a Drawing (iOS).
Note: This markup will be associated with the new observation.
- Once you've placed the markup, tap Link.
- Tap Link an Observation.
- Tap + to create a new observation.
- Tap into each field to enter the appropriate information.
- Tap Save.
- To publish your changes, tap the markup and tap Publish.
See What is the difference between personal and published drawing markups?