To add a punch list item to a drawing in the Drawings tool on your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the drawing to which you want to add a punch list item.
- Tap the Punch icon in the tool bar.
- Drop a punch item on the drawing by tapping the area where you want the punch item to appear.
- After the punch item has been dropped, you will be prompted with the new punch item form. See Create a Punch List Item (iOS).
- Tap Save.
(Note: You will briefly see "New PL" in the pin tag. This means your new pin is syncing with Procore.)
(Note: Gray punch pin icons denote a closed punch list item. Red punch pin items denote an open punch list item.)
- Once the punch list (PL) item is complete, the tag will represent the number of the item (e.g. "PL1500").
- To publish, select the hand icon, tap the punch pin, and tap Publish. See What is the difference between personal and published drawing markups?
Note: If you would like Procore to automatically publish punch list items that you add to drawings in this project, turn Auto-publish Punch Items to ON.