To upload a file to your project's Documents tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can upload the following file types from your iOS mobile device to the Documents tool: Microsoft Word documents, PDF files, Spreadsheets, and PowerPoint files.
- Navigate to the project's Documents tool on your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the folder you want to upload a file to.
- Tap the + icon.
- Tap Upload File.
- Tap Select a File.
- Tap Browse to locate the file on your device.
- Optional: Tap the following fields to add additional information:
- Description: Tap the field to enter a description of the file.
- Track: Tap the toggle switch to ON to enable tracking of the file.
- Private: Tap the toggle switch to ON to set the file to 'Private.'
- Tap Save.