To search for files and folders on the Documents tool from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To search for files and folders that you have access permission to see, 'Read-only' and higher on the Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
Keep the following in mind when working with the Company level or Project level Documents tool:
- The tasks that you can perform are determined by the permission level that you've been granted for each tool. See What are the default permission levels in Procore? You may not always be assigned the same permission level on both your company's and a project's Documents tool.
- Access permissions are typically set by your company's Procore Administrator (or another contact at your organization who has been delegated the authority to administer a specific project and/or project tool).
- Search results are tool-specific. When using the company's Documents tool, its searches only the company's documents. When using the project's Documents tool, it searches only that project's documents.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project level Documents tool on an iOS device.
- Above the folder structure, tap in the Search box.
- Enter in a keyword you want to search for in the Search box.