To view and attach files to a daily log from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- You can attach a file to the following sections on an iOS device:
- Safety Violations
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date to which you want to add an attachment.
- Tap the section to which you want to add an attachment.
- Tap an already existing entry or tap + to create a new entry
- Tap Add Attachment and select one of the following options:
- Take photo: This will open your camera application so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Choose from library: This will take you to the photos in your device's library as well as photos from Procore's Photos tool. You can then select an image to add to the entry.
- Files: This will take you to saved and downloadable items available on your mobile device.
- Optional: Use the toolbar to add markups or edits to the attachment.
- Tap Save.