To add an entry to the Waste Log from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new log item.
- Tap Waste Log.
- Tap + to add a new log item.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
Material: Tap the Material field. Enter the type of waste that was disposed of.
Time: Indicate the time the entry happened by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu that appears.
Disposed By: Tap the Disposed By field. Select the company that disposed of the waste from the menu.
Method of Disposal: Tap the Method of Disposal field. Enter the method that was used to dispose of the waste.
Disposal Location: Tap the Disposal Location field. Enter the location where the waste was deposited.
Approximate Quantity: Tap the Approximate Quantity field. Enter the approximate number of items disposed in the location specified.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save to save that item.