To add Timecards entries from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
Note: 'Standard' level users can only create entries for themselves.
- To add an entry, you must be marked as an employee of your company. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Timecards.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information:
Employee: Tap the Employee field. Select the employee for whom you are entering the timecard entry. This person must be marked as an employee of the company who owns the account. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
# Hours: Tap the # Hours field. Enter the number of hours the workers from the company were on site for the day. You can also tap the + or - buttons to set the number.
Cost Code: Tap the Cost Code field. Select from the drop-down menu the cost code associated with the entry.
Type: Tap the Type field. Select from the menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
- Regular Time
- Company Refunded Pay
- Double Time
Billable: By default, the Billable field will be set to No. Tap the Billable button to indicate that the hours are billable. The button will appear as green and to the right to indicate Yes. The button will appear gray and to the left to indicate No.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.