To add an entry to the Quantities Log on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create a new log item for.
- Tap Quantities.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
Cost Code: Tap the Cost Code field. Select from the drop-down menu the cost code associated with the entry.
Quantity: Tap the Quantity field. Enter the total number of the specified materials placed on the site that day.
Units: Tap the Units field. Enter the types of units that were delivered.
Location: Select a location from the menu. Tap a tiered location to pull up any sub locations. Tap Add to add that location. You may also tap QR in the top right to scan a location's QR code if a team member has Generated Location QR Codes for the jobsite.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.