To add Photos entries to the Daily Log on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- To perform this action, you must first enable the Photos section. See "Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log" in the See Also section below.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap the photos you want to add to the daily log.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Back to return to the daily log.