Also available on
To add an entry to the Phone Calls log from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Users can also automatically save a call's information to Phone Calls log from the Directory tool. See "Add a Phone Calls Log Entry from the Directory (iOS)" in the See Also section below.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Select the date for which you want to add a log entry.
- Tap Phone Calls.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information.
Call From: Tap the Call From field. Enter the name of the person who called.
Call to: Tap the Call to field. Enter the name of the person who received the call.
Start Time: Tap the Start Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
End Time: Tap the End Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.